This is a "Special Edition" two part Kid Quotes...
Part One: "Chloe Talk" (#6)
The following are the terms Chlo Bear using to describe her bodily functions...
Chloe on pooping:
"I poopa my pants! HaHaHa!"
Chloe on snot:
"I got boogers! HaHaHa!"
Chloe on picking her nose:
"I got finger in my nose! HaHaHa!"
Chloe on burping:
"I burp in my mouth! HaHaHa!
And lastly, Chloe on farting:
"I burp in my butt! HaHaHa!" (Yes 'burp' again. According to Chlo, burps can come from you mouth OR your butt LOL)
And yes, she laughs after everything. She may be the extreme girly girl when it comes to most things, but when it comes to talking the icky stuff, she just like her mommy :)
Part Two: "Brodie's Words" (#7)
The following is a segment about all of Brodie's new words...
Brodie is picking up new words like CRAZY! I'm talking two or three words or phrases, yes PHRASES, a day. I mentioned last week that he's begun saying "Bubba" and "What's that?", keeping in mind it's obviously "toddler talk" and isn't perfect, but you can definitely understand what he's saying and he knows what he's talking about too. He doesn't just say stuff. Like last week when he said, "What's that?" we (Cooper, Brodie, and I) were all looking at the window when Josh started coming up the driveway. Brodie pointed to the car and said, "What's that?"
Anyway, this week he learned a new phrase thanks to Papa. You see, when ever Papa gives the kids a special treat or yummy juice drink or when ever we're just having something delicious, Papa points to it and says, "That's the stuff right there!" Both Coop and Chloe already say this ALL THE TIME when they're having something they enjoy. But this past week during dinner Brodacious picked up on it. He only said the first part, but he gets all three words! He said, "Das da tuff" (That's the stuff)! LOL It was adorable. At first we thought it was just a fluke, but he kept saying it OVER and OVER and OVER again. He's been saying it all week! So cute!
Then one afternoon a few nights ago the kids where flying a kite with Daddy and Papa, but Coop accidentally let it go and it went all the way to the back of our property, so we loaded all the kids up and drove all the way around to the back fence. The whole time we were talking about the kite and when we got back to where we thought it was, it was gone, so we had to tell the kids that the kite flew away and Brodie starts saying, "Uh oh! Then everytime that we talked about the kite or kites in general after that he'd say, "Uh oh!" LOL
And lastly this morning I'm using the bathroom and Bro is standing in the door. He turns and starts walking away and says, "Right back", as in "I'll be right back" which is something we tell the kids all the time when we have to go get something in another room and do a quick chore or something, so he hears it all the time, but my 1 year old actually told me, he'll be "right back". Priceless! After that he headed into the living room and started looking around. Nobody else is home this morning, but myself and the kids so the house living room was empty and he says, "Where dada?" Yes he was looking for Daddy!
Oh my frickin' gosh I am so proud of this little guy! It's amazing how much having two older siblings who are talking helps a kiddo's speech just take off!
So now he can say:
Of course Dada, Momma. And yesterday he said, "Ma'am-Ma" for (grandpa)
Baba (bottle)
Nigh-Nigh (night night/bedtime/naptime)
Buh-Buh (Bubba)
Wus dat? (What's that?)
Das da tuff (That's the stuff)
"Where ....?"
Uh-Oh
Ight back (right back)
And maybe a few more small ones that I can't think of right now LOL
Well that does it for this morning's special edition of Kid Quotes ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for checkin in! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment