"The Dinner Machine"
So the other day we were all playing outside (me and the kids) and it was about to rain, so I told the kids to hurry up because we need to get in the house. I was carrying Brodie and the big kids were in front of me, and as we came around the side of the garage Chloe starts pointing over to the grill on the porch and says, "LOOK! The Dinner Machine!"
If only, if only... LOL
The End.
"A Midnight Snack"
Last night we're laying in bed and hear a funny noise. I'm a pretty light sleeper specially having the big kids in bed with us so I open my eyes and turn over...to find Cooper, in bed, watching TV, finishing off a Charleston Chew candy bar, and covered in chocolate...
So I say, "Cooper! What are you doing?!" to which he replies very simply, "My hungry." I said, "Well you can't eat a candy bar in the middle of the night!" and he says again, "But my hungry." (I'm dying trying not to crack up right now...) So I asked, "Well wasn't it dark out there? How did you get that?" and he says, "Yeah, but me climb on counter. Me hungry." Needless to say he had to be cleaned up and he fell asleep.
The End.
"Sucker Thief"
Yesterday we were at "the haircut place" (as the kids call it), for a second day in a row, getting Brodie's haircut fixed. Like I said, this was the SECOND day in a row we'd been there and the first day all three kids got suckers when Brodie was all done. Yesterday I had my mom (grandma) with me too. She was playing with Coop and Chlo while I sat with Bro getting his haircut. All the sudden Chlo shows up in front of grandma with a sucker... Grandma asks, "Chloe. Did you ask for that of did you just take it?!" to which Chloe replies with the diva-est of attitudes, "I just took it..." bringing snickers from grandma AND the rest of "the haircut place" waiting room...
Don't worry...She had to come back and ask nicely AND ask for one for Cooper too. :)
The End.



Your kids really have to be some of the cutest little beings to ever walk the planet! LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete