Mission Target: Chloe Poston
Mission Status: In progess...
Chloe's new big girl underwear are finally HERE! Got 'em in the mail yesterday. Of course, she had not taken a nap all day and had been dosing off in the chair when grandma brought them in, so she was not in the mood to see 'em when she woke up. Although (little side note), she'd only been napping for about 20 min and then she sat straight up all the sudden and seemed okay, but a few minutes later she started whinning and crying a little. I asked Josh if she had a diaper or anything on and he said, "No", so I suggested she probably had to go to the bathroom, so he put her on the potty and she WENT. A lot. So she woke up mid nap in order to go potty! Pretty big step! Not something I'll expect all too frequently, but we were still very proud of her.
Anyway, back to the training underwear. We got two packs for three pants each and she opened 'em this morning. They're a size 3T, the biggest they had, and seemed to fit fairly well. They fit okay in the back and of course have a ton of extra room in the front, but that's to be expected LOL She was really excited about 'em and seems to like 'em. She wore 'em for about 30 minutes before I asked Josh when was the last time she'd been on the potty. He said it'd been a whlie so we decided to put her on it. She'd been playing in the room with Bubba and didn't necessarily want a "time out" to go potty, but the second I set her on there she starte peeing a ton, so I'm pretty sure she'd been holding it, so as not to go in her new underwear! Yippee! (Oh and I should update to say that we've gotten past the "pee on command" thing. I can now say, "Okay let's go to the potty", and she will hold it until we get to the seat, which is helpful because I can now tell her to go to the potty and allow her to walk in there on her own, bringing us one step closer to her actually going into the bathroom by herself.)
Anyway, we're going on a "family outting" today since it's Josh's day off, and I haven't checked with Joshua yet, but personally I'd like to allow her to go out in her new big girl pants and see how she does today. Hopefully I can clear that with my boss (*wink wink* because we all know who the REAL boss is).
So here are her new underwear!
![]() |
| Gerber Training Pants (packaged and open to get an idea of size) |
![]() |
| From the front |
![]() |
| And the back |



HAHAH I love how excited she is for them! Thats what I used on Tanya was the training underwear and it worked. I rarely used pull ups. Im so glad she is doing well with! She looks so cute in her big girl underwear!
ReplyDeleteOMG She is soo adorable!!! Such a good girl! Thank goodness the pee on command thing is over, although I still think it's hilarious (I know, I wasn't the one that got peed on)!
ReplyDelete