Mission Target: Chloe Poston
Mission Status: In progress...
Just a short update for those curious how today went. I convinced Joshua to let Chloe wear her big girl undies out in public, and it went okay. She wore them all the way into town, no problem, then as soon as we got into the theatre I took her and Bub to the bathroom where they both went. Yay! Then we got our snacks and headed into the movie. She got through the entire movie just fine, but we were trying to clean up our mess and collect our stuff and we didn't get out of there in time and she had an accident in the theatre. Luckily the training pants are fairly absorbent, so it wasn't a big mess, and Josh took her into the bathroom to clean up. He sat her on the toilet, but she didn't go, so he just changed her clothes. After that they asked to play in the fountains and within ten minutes of being at the fountains (only about 20 minutes after her theatre accident) she had yet another accident in the grass. She just kind of squated and started peeing. *sigh* After this second accident we changed her into a Pull Up (mostly because that's all we had since I only brought one change of clothes LOL) and she stayed dry all the way home. At home she used the potty and put on her big girl undies again, but started to have another accident in the dining room, but stopped herself. Josh put her on the potty and she finished there.
So overall, I believe it was three hits and three misses today. Not awful, but not as well I was hoping for. She still doesn't seem to be extremely bothered by having an accident and isn't at all interested in telling us that she has to go, which makes me worried that she's not quite ready, but since she doesn't seem to have a problem USING the potty and isn't resisting it, I think we'll just keep plugging away at it.
And just for fun....
![]() |
| In her Pull Up at the fountains |
![]() |
| And Bro didn't want to get wet LOL |


Aw she will catch on soon hon! I know it isn't going as fast as you'd hoped, but I'm guessing that's her personality! She'll get there!
ReplyDelete