Ok. I got this from a friend's blog and I'm joining the survey bandwagon. The idea is that once a week (on Friday) a blog "survey" will be passed around....Fill It In Friday. So here's my first survey blog! And fellow bloggers: feel free to snag it and join in!
1. The best news I ever received was.... Finding out I was pregnant (all three times!)
2. Something I’m looking forward to is.... Watching my kids grow and seeing who they become.
3. Something I would never do is.... comprimise my beliefs. They may change a little over time, with life experience and maturity, but I'll always do what I feel is right.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I’d choose.... my mom. She really understands me, always has my best interests at heart, and knows what I value most in life. She'll support me in whatever I do.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be.... Lazy. I often wear whatever is convenient even if it doesn't even match... O_o I will try to step it up a bit if I'm going out, but my day-to-day life consists of comfy pants and t-shirts.
6. One should always.... be true to themselves.
7. I want to.... take a shower! :-P (Ok I already said Idress badly and now I'm claiming I need to take a shower....probably shouldn't admit to all this in one blog...LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment