Inspired by a friend (Amanda HeHe) I decided to put Chloe on the potty this morning. We haven't really been doing too much as far as potty training (PT) her recently, but, like I said, I've been inspired by a friend trying to PT her daughter. I sat on the big potty and put Chloe on her pink potty in front of me. Her diaper was super full, so she'd already peed in it, but hey you have to start somewhere right? She didn't go on the potty, but I took her in the bedroom to put on her "big girl" Minnie Mouse undies. That's one thing I did with Cooper was either have him go nakey or wear underwear. I was in the middle of telling Chloe, "You CAN'T pee pee in your big girl underwear" when Cooper walked in.
He asks, "Sissy wearing underpairs?"
So I say, "Yes. Sissy is wearing underwear. We have to show her how to use the potty like a big girl. You want to help me teach her how to use the potty like you do?"
Then Cooper turns to Chloe and says, "Yeah. You just take out your weiner and pee! Like me do!"
I seriously died. Seriously.
PRICELESS!!!! OMG Seriously that's AWESOME! LOL
ReplyDelete