Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Potty Project-"Potty Princess" Part VI Gerber Toddler?

Mission: Potty Training
Mission Target: Chloe Poston
Mission Status: In Progress...

Well this will be a short update, but upon concurring with my PTing buddy Amanda, I decided to purchase Gerber's "training pants" for Chloe.  We were discussing the Pull-Ups and both agreed that because the are similar to a diaper and still absorb well, it keeps little one from feeling the "discomfort" of being wet or soiled and I think that's part of Chloe's issue right now is that if she wets or poops in the Pull-Up she really doesn't notice.  So I got online and ordered 6 pairs of Gerber training pants.  They're like underwear and are a cotton material, but have extra padding in the crotch to kind of absorb pee, but it doesn't absorb ALL of it and still gives the feeling of wetness, so those should be coming in the mail in a day or two :)


Gerber Training Pants

I think this will be a step in the right direction since today I had her in a pair of Cooper's underwear (not training pants, but regular underwear) and she did have a pee AND poop accident in them and I found her in the room standing very still with her legs apart and she wouldn't move so I know she was uncomfortable in the soiled undies.  Plus I think she stopped herself from peeing all the way because I set her on the potty for good measure and she finished peeing, so I'm eager to try the training pants and see if that helps get her to the next step.

So apparently you can be a Gerber BABY and a Gerber TODDLER.  Thanks Gerber! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wondered if they still had these! Where did you order them from?

    ReplyDelete