Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

"Fill It In Friday" # 3


1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day) person... Um...neither. I wake up and get going pretty easily, so I'm not a "not a morning person".  I'm probably most productive mid-day, but that's mostly because one or more of my little ones may take a nap which gives me time to do stuff.  I'm definitely not an evening person.  About 6pm rolls around and I really start getting sleepy.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are...  I have to start out by saying if I didn't read the answers that were on here when I copy and pasted it, I'd have no idea what Pandora is, but after reading the previous answers, it rang a bell.  I don't use/listen to Pandora stations because A) I'm really not all that interested in music and B) I don't like headphones or having them in because I can't hear what's going on around me and C) I don't like music playing because again, I can't hear what's going on around me, which, as a SAHM, is pretty important for me to be able to do. LOL  I know Josh listens to them on the drive to and from work and he lets the kids listen to the Disney music one sometimes.

3.  3 of my “must-have” songs for a road trip playlist are... again, I'm not like a HUGE music fan.  If I was to go on a road trip I'd listen to Alice 105.9 most of the time.  I'd of course listen to Slacker and Steve, but in the evening when Kim Iverson comes on...uh no.  Station will be changed for sure.

4.  My favorite pattern is... Well I don't have a favorite pattern, but my first thought upon reading this was "Pattern Power!" My kids have a new love for Team UmiZoomi on Nick and the girl character has a dress that changes into different patterns.  Chloe loves that part of the song. "Pattern of...butterflies!" She loves butterflies LOL

5.  My favorite perfume is... I hardly ever wear perfume, but Josh will usually get me a bottle of Curve for Christmas and I'll wear that until it runs out.  I will use a "body mist" occasionally, but perfume, not very often.

6.  Rules are... rules.  I'm not a huge fan of "rules".  As a parent I think I'm supposed to have quit a few "rules" set out for my little ones, but really I don't.  Of course we have the basics like no hitting, pushing, kicking, biting (that's a tough one for Coop sometimes).  And of course nothing "dangerous", but otherwise I'm pretty laid back with the rules, which will probably bite me in the butt once they start school, so I've already had to buckle down a little bit and try to enforce things a little more.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is... Phrase is LOL or IDK (when texting).  Punctuation would be... 1) would be ... 2) "quotation marks" and 3) (parenthesis), as I'm pretty sure has been made fairly clear in my blogs LOL (there I go again with the LOL...and the parenthesis...DAMN IT!)

1 comment: